Skip to content
Skip to content
2022/2023 Returning Athlete Registration
Please use a non-CISD email as students/athletes are not able to receive outside communication.
Dawson Middle School
Carroll Middle School
Carroll High School
Carroll Senior High School
Date of Birth
MM slash DD slash YYYY
Address Line 2
ZIP / Postal Code
Antigua and Barbuda
Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba
Bosnia and Herzegovina
British Indian Ocean Territory
Central African Republic
Congo, Democratic Republic of the
Congo, Republic of the
French Southern Territories
Heard and McDonald Islands
Isle of Man
Lao People's Democratic Republic
Northern Mariana Islands
Palestine, State of
Papua New Guinea
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Pierre and Miquelon
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Sao Tome and Principe
Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands
Trinidad and Tobago
Turks and Caicos Islands
US Minor Outlying Islands
United Arab Emirates
Virgin Islands, British
Virgin Islands, U.S.
Wallis and Futuna
At this time we are ONLY taking a survey of who MIGHT Need a new vest and/or jersey. Returning athletes will purchase new hats. A team order will be placed September 2022.
First Initial Last Name
Would you like to order another vest?
Yes, I need another.
No, the one I have is fine.
Would you like to order another jersey?
Yes, I need another.
No, the one I have is fine.
Do you give permission for your name and photo to be shared on our TeamApp for external use and on social media for publicity purposes and for team use?
Yes, photos may be used.
No, photos may not be used.
Southlake Carroll Target Team Athlete Code of Conduct
1. No firearms or ammunition may be taken onto any school campus.
2. No possession or consumption of alcohol, drugs, tobacco or electronic cigarettes.
3. No adjudication or conviction of an offense greater than a Class C Misdemeanor.
4. All athletes must comply with the rules and safety regulations of SCTT, all shooting venues, and
programs in which the athlete or SCTT participates.
5. No hazing or bullying.
6. Treat athletes, volunteers, coaches, referees, and shooting officials with respect.
7. No profanity at SCTT events and activities.
8. All athletes must attend all required safety training prior to shooting a firearm with SCTT.
9. All athletes must attend six (6) team practices in order to participate at state, regional and national
10. Athletes must maintain passing grades.
11. Any violations of the Carroll ISD Student Handbook and Code of Conduct, SCTP Code of Conduct, YESS
Code of Conduct, or the Code(s) of Conduct for NSSA, NSCA or ATA will be deemed a violation of the
SCTT Code of Conduct.
12. Do not partake in behavior that could lead to the embarrassment of yourself or others.
13. Be committed to the Southlake Carroll Target Team; attend functions, practices, and tournaments.
14. Use best efforts every day in the classroom as well as on the shooting field.
Any violation of the SCTT Code of Conduct will result in immediate suspension from SCTT. Suspension may be
appealed by the athlete and parent(s) at a future SCTT Board of Directors meeting. Reinstatement, disciplinary
action and/or dismissal from SCTT are at the sole discretion of the SCTT Head Coach and SCTT Board of
Directors. Any reinstatement appeal that is not approved will result in automatic dismissal of the athlete from
SCTT with no reimbursement of any fees or costs paid in connection with SCTT. If no appeal is requested
within thirty (30) days following suspension, the suspension will become permanent and the athlete dismissed
from SCTT with no reimbursement of any fees or costs paid in connection with SCTT. The decisions of the
SCTT Head Coach and SCTT Board of Directors are final.
I understand that violation of the SCTT Code of Conduct will result in immediate suspension from SCTT,
disciplinary action and/or dismissal from SCTT, as outlined above.
I, student athlete, agree to uphold the SCTT Code of Contduct
Southlake Carroll Target Team Parent Conduct Contract
I/We understand that violation of the SCTT Code of Conduct by my athlete will result in immediate
suspension, disciplinary action and/or dismissal of my/our athlete from the SCTT, as outlined above.
I/We agree to immediately report to SCTT Head Coach any of the following involving my athlete:
1. Any violation of the Carroll ISD or SCTT Code of Conduct;
2. Any disciplinary action taken by Carroll ISD or any of its schools;
3. Any violation or alleged violation of a federal, state or local law, code, rule or ordinance;
4. Any arrest or detainment by law enforcement; and
5. Any allegation of bodily harm to another person.
I/We understand that failure to report the activities listed above may result in immediate suspension,
disciplinary action and/or dismissal of my/our athlete from SCTT.
I, parent, agree to uphold the SCTT Parent Conduct Contract
Parent 1 Information
Would you like to register another adult?
Yes, register Parent 2
No, continue with registration
Parent 2 Information
Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement
As a member of the Southlake Carroll Target Team, you are required to comply with any and all State and Federal Laws regarding firearms ownership, possession, use, operation and transportation. Team members are also required to know the district, school, and team rules and agree to abide by them.
To be signed by parent or legal guardian of Southlake Carroll Target Team member if student athlete is under 18 years of age.
The undersigned agrees as follows:
1. At no point, will students bring any firearm or ammunition on any school property. Failure to follow these rules will result in immediate permanent removal from the team roster as well as punishment by law enforcement and school authorities.
2. Possession of a firearm by the mentally ill is regulated by both state and federal laws.
Under 18 U.S.C. § 922(d), it is unlawful for any person to sell or otherwise dispose of any firearm or ammunition to any person knowing or having reasonable cause to believe that such person “has been adjudicated as a mental defective or has been committed to any mental institution.” Texas law prohibits the ownership and carrying of guns by those with certain psychiatric diagnoses, including schizophrenia, delusional disorder, bipolar disorder, chronic dementia, dissociative identity disorder, intermittent explosive disorder, and antisocial personality disorder. In addition, gun restrictions are in place for five years following an involuntary psychiatric hospitalization, inpatient or residential treatment for substance abuse, diagnosis of alcohol or drug dependence, or diagnosis of mental illness by a licensed physician. I fully understand the law and represent and warrant that my child is legally able to carry or own a gun.
3. I understand that, as an exception to Board policy, students will be allowed to provide their own transportation to and from Southlake Carroll Target Team activities. I understand that my child will not be under the direct supervision of school or Southlake Carroll Target Team personnel during transportation to and from any Southlake Carroll Target Team activity. I waive, release, and hold harmless Southlake Carroll Target Team , school and/or school personnel for accidents, injuries, or damages caused by my child or sustained by my child while traveling to and from any and all Southlake Carroll Target Team activities.
4. I am also aware that the Texas law on minors driving with firearms and ammunition is vague, and may be subject to future interpretation. I give permission for my child to drive himself/herself to and from Southlake Carroll Target Team activities with firearms and ammunition and will not hold Southlake Carroll Target Team responsible for the consequences of his/her actions.
5. In consideration for receiving permission to participate in the activities of the Southlake Carroll Target Team, I hereby release, waive, discharge and indemnify Southlake Carroll Target Team and its members, coaches, and trained volunteers (“Releasees”), from any all liability, claims, demands, actions, and causes of action whatsoever arising out of or related to any loss, damage, injury, or death that may be sustained by me while participating in any Southlake Carroll Target Team activities, whether caused by the negligence of the Releasees or otherwise.
6. I am fully aware of the risks involved and hazards connected with Southlake Carroll Target Team’s activities, including the risk of injury or death. I (or my minor child) elect to voluntarily participate in these activities with full knowledge that they may be hazardous. I voluntarily assume the risk of loss, property damage, personal injury, and/or death that may be sustained by me or my heirs and assigns as a result of my (or my minor child) engaging in such activities, whether caused by the negligence of Releasees or otherwise.
7. I further herby agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Releasees from any loss, liability, damage or costs, including court costs and attorneys’ fees, that they may incur due to my (or my minor child) participating in Southlake Carroll Target Team activities, whether caused by the contributory negligence of Releasees or otherwise.
8. I understand that that Southlake Carroll Target Team’s insurance through Scholastic Clay Target Program(“SCTP”) only covers practices that are supervised by a Head Coach, Assistant Coach/Adult Volunteer who is registered with SCTP. I am aware that I should review my own personal insurance coverage as no such losses or liability will be covered when practicing/competing on my own. I agree that I (or my minor child) will take no action that would invalidate any SCTP insurance policy.
9. I understand that this Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement binds the members of my family if I am alive, and my heirs, or personal representative if I am deceased and shall be deemed as a release, waiver, discharge and covenant not to sue the above-named Releasees and as an agreement to indemnify, defend and hold Southlake Carroll Target Team harmless against any claims. This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas.
PARENT Acknowledgement: By checking this box, I acknowledge and represent that I have read the posted Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement, understand it and agree to it voluntarily as my own free act and deed; no oral representative, statements, or inducements, apart from the foregoing written agreement have been made; I am at least eighteen years of age and fully competent; and I execute this release for full, adequate and complete consideration fully intending to be bound by it. This Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement shall remain in effect into perpetuity.
Registration Fee Policy
PARENT Acknowledgement: By checking this box, I acknowledge that our family has considered academic, sports, financial, and other commitments, and agree to fully participate as a team member on the Southlake Carroll Target Team. I further understand that no portion of my registration fee is refundable after September 19, 2022 if a decision is made not to participate on the team.
WOOHOO! ALMOST DONE!
You've completed the Southlake Carroll Target Team portion of Registration for you and your athlete. In August/September SCTP and YESS will have Their forms available. We will reach out to you in August via Team App.
Dues include registration for one returning shooter, SCTP plus a new hat.
Please check if you have activated a Stripe feed for your form.
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.